1. What is your middle name?
2. How big is your bed?
3. What music are you listening to?
4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
Eggs and Turkey Bacon–both organic ; )
6. Last person who drove you somewhere?
7. How is the weather right now?
The window feels warm; other than that I have no idea. I stay holed up for days without being exposed to the harsh elements of Outside. (Kidding…at least halfway)
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Favorite type of Food?
It’s a draw between Italian and Mexican. I feel better about eating Mexican; it seems more wholesome.
11. Do you want children? How many?
Well that’s kind’ve a moot point now, dont’cha think? : )
13. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night?
Is this really an edifying test for a blog like this? The answer is “no”…I have a pretty good memory, no matter how badly I abuse myself.
14. Hair color?
Auburn, though I tried to bleach-blond it for Jared’s televangelist-themed birthday party. I was trying to be a gray-haired Oral Roberts…it backfired badly, though I was in-character.
15. Eye color?
16. Do you wear eye contacts?
17. Favorite holiday?
Groundhog Day The movie is great, at least
18. Favorite Season?
19. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Geez, was this test written by teenagers. Sure, but I’m not telling you which gender. ; )
20. Last Movie you Watched?
Last new film? Pan’s Labyrinth. Though Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was playing in my home this morning…love it
29. What books are you reading?
Ah, man. Too many to count. The History of Management Thought, The Extreme Future, Jack Kirby’s Fourth World Omnibus…
31. Favorite Movie?
Hm. Being John Malkovich? It’s tough to say.
32. Favorite college football Team?
33. What were you doing before this?
Printing out “Working in the Spirit: A review of the literature concerning spirituality in America’s workplace” to read this morning
34. Any pets?
I consider all humans my pets. 🙂
michaelwmmorrell (original, eh?) but I’m never on there. You wanna reach me, you’ve gotta Gmail Chat.
38. Favorite Flower?
What kinda fruitpie question is that??
40. Have you ever loved someone?
41. Who would you like to see right now?
Most of my virtual friends who stay connected via circuitry. We could have a big party.
42. Last time you cried?
While watching the documentary One Punk Under God about Jay Bakker and his family. Anything by the Bakkers (books, films, etc..) have me bawling like a baby everytime. Don’t ask me why that is. Rick Rubin-produced Johnny Cash does the same thing.
44. Do you like to travel by plane?
I don’t like takeoff/touchdown but I’m okay in the air. It does wonders for my prayer life. I like getting to where I need to go.
45. Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right, but I often do tasks with my left-hand for that reason.
46. If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
47. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
No, but all the guys in my church are planning on getting a Tree of Life tattoo.
50. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
I wish, but alas, no TV with reception. I have to content myself with my Gumby and Ren & Stimpy DVDs. Looking forward to getting The Tick soon.
51. Are you hiding something from someone?
My life is predicated on lies.
52. How old are you?
Gonna be 28 next month, day before Halloween.
53. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
I’m glad we’re sticking to the meaningful questions. It’s an electric eel I photographed whilst at the Atlanta aquarium last year…it looks strangely like Earth from space, though.
54. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Eh. I’m adjusting to Napoleon-like sleep with a baby.
55. What is the first thing you thought about this morning?
56. What do you have handy at your bedside?
Cell phone, water, 20 books.
57. Grilled or Fried?
Grilled just tastes better to me.
59. When is the last time you saw your best friend(s)?
I saw my wife just a few minutes ago! Others, it’s been about 9-14 months.
60. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, my phobia quotient is full.
62.Four people you couldn’t live without, or wouldn’t want to?
Me, myself, I…bwa-ha-ha! Only kidding, I’d love to jettison those turkeys for awhile. My wife…other than that, I live without pretty much everyone else. Oh, you don’t mean this question to be so woodenly literal?
63. First thing you would buy if you were given 50 thousand dollars?
I’d pay off some debt (but much of that will be taken care of in the next 60 days anyway, praise de Lawd!), and I’d invest much of it in Kiva or some ventures I’m aware of in Africa…
64. Whats your all time favorite song?
Today I’m liking “Begin the Begin” by REM.
65. What are you most afraid of?
Not being able to download my consciousness onto the internet before my body expires. “Praise Kurzweil from whom all innovations flow!”
66. Are you a giver or a taker?
Aren’t we all both?
67. What do people call you for short?
68. If you could solve the world’s hunger crisis for everyone forever, but needed to kill an innocent person in order to do it…would you?
Yep. I’d throw myself off a building in a heartbeat. Except, to quote Britney, “I’m not that innocent…”
69. Do you have anything to hide from the authorities?
Nope. I put it all on the web.
70. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Go to the store and purchase one?
71. Favorite T.V. Commercial?
The old 1980s California Raisins commercials, bar none. Also this one that only I seem to remember, from the same era–it’s a bagel commercial where this man is roofing a house, and then he’s paid with a hot, fresh bagel. The camera zooms in to the worker, and then he asks “A bagel–for puttin’ on a roof?” Pregnant pause. Then, his approval: “A bagel–for puttin’ on a roof!” Anyone else remember that?
72. Who’s your cell phone provider?
73. Fill in the blank: “I want to be (or wish I was) the world’s greatest _______.”
74. Favorite color?
Green is the new black
75. What are the things you ALWAYS bring with you?
Wallet, cell phone, a book
76. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
An astronaut, then an artist (of the visual variety)
77. What do you usually do when the clock turns 7am?
Unless I’m up with Jubilee, I am usually doing nothing, except recharging.
78. Color of your bedsheets?
I don’t know
79. Who do you want to meet?
80. What do you think about right before you fall asleep at night?
God or my family or the next day.