No, Penny, Brain, and Dr Claw are nowhere to be found, but amazing values are laying in wait. A new webproject of mine (among others), GadgetInspector.org has been a lot of fun to work on. We feature the best gadgets and electronics based on Consumer Reports in every category, from laptops to handvacs to electric toothbrushes. We spotlight gadgets and electronics of every stripe…nothin’ but quality.
If you’re like me, you’re tired of buying the “cheapest” household tech, only to have it break on you after months or even weeks of use. Gadget Inspector scours consumer reviews to find you the best electronic value for your hard-earned money. Quality is worth paying for; quality will continue to serve you for years to come. It’s often more expensive in the long run to buy the cheapest products. Gadget Inspector takes away the guesswork, showing you the best electronics and gadgets in every category. Here’s some of what we feature:
- HDTVs – The Best Televisions and TV gadgets, including Plasma, LCD, LED TVs.
- Phones – The Best Cell Phones and Smart Phones.
- Cameras – The Best Digital Cameras.
- Gaming – The Best Gaming Gadgets.
- Computer – The Best Computers, including Laptops, Desktops, Printers, etc.
- Tablets – The Best eReader Tablets and Electronic Tablets.
- Music – The Best Music Gadgets and Sound Systems.
- Household – The Best Household Gadgets, Including Vacuums, Electronic Toothbrushes, etc
We’re also working on articles about the best electronics in each category. Speaking of…do you have an idea for an electronic review article? Submit it to us – we appreciate it! If we run it, we’ll include your website/blog and social media info, too. Speaking of social media, I’d really appreciate it if you could connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also subscribe to the blog and get each new review when it’s posted.
Tell your friends!